BRADY | Made In England
The metropolitan have a higher standard on camera bags nowadays and a common camera bag is considered as boring and outdated. People would rather prefer adding a protective insert into a “non-camera-bag” to create their own style.
To be a good camera bag, the “non-camera-bag” should also meet the following requirements.
• highly water-repellence to handle accidental situation in photo shooting site
• with wide and weight-bearing shoulder strap in order to reduce the pressure of the shoulders
• with scratch-resistant material
• with soft and comfortable material
• with wide space for protective insert and storing a large amount of gears
• with corrosion-resistant metal components, brass the better
• as portable as possible
Many style of BRADY bags have the above advantages, including Ariel Trout、Sutherland、Stour、Gelderburn、Monmouth、Severn,etc. Therefore, more and more people choose BRADY to be camera bags.